RM 1045 – Network Services Framework – made simple
Average savings made by customers moving their Traditional Telephony contract
Pembrokeshire County Council achieved 92% of their savings within 2 weeks
Some of our Public Sector customers …
Our products available on Network Services Framework RM1045
OUTSIDE THE BUILDING – whatever type of connectivity you need. INSIDE THE BUILDING – whatever type of Telecoms solution you want
Data access servicesLot 1
- We offer a wide range of speeds for data connectivity.
- Connect sites together or access the internet with speeds from 10Mb up to a staggering 10 Gb (10,000Mb).
- Link sites with different speeds together with our MPLS networks.
- We are network independent and offer every technology from every network.
- Simply give us the post codes of your sites and the speed you want and we will tell you the best available solutions.
- We are happy to mix together different networks in a single solution.
Traditional TelephonyLot 3
- We offer huge savings on calls and line rental tariffs; both PSTN (analogue) and ISDN (digital) lines.
- Our SIP trunking technology allows you to transfer calls over data connections using Voice over IP.
- SIP is about a lot more than saving money; the functionality you get is much improved and disaster recovery options are far better than ISDN.
- We will provide you with the data connection you need to carry the SIP trunks.
- We can advise you on the size of data connection you will need to carry the peak volume of concurrent calls you have.
IP TelephonyLot 5
- We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Avaya Aura IP phone systems to complex, large organisations with multiple sites such as Councils and Hospitals.
- You can site the equipment on your premises or host it in the cloud in our data centre.
- We can integrate your CRM system so that you get the same look and feel on desk-phones, smartphones and tablets.
- You can record your calls for training or audit purposes.
- For customers with a smaller number of users we can offer Gamma’s Horizon hosted telephony product.
Integrated Comm'sLot 10
- Lot 10 is a special Lot that has a Core Component that incorporates the Core Components from the following Lots: Lot 5 : IP Telephony Solutions Lot 6 : Mobile Voice and Data services Lot 8 : Video Conferencing services Lot 9 : Audio Conferencing.
- The customer will have a consistent user interface across multiple devices in accessing 2 or more of the services outlined above.
- Our hosted Microsoft Lync platform delivers a fresh, intuitive user experience that is directly accessible from Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Powys County Council has recently gone through the migration of all of our voice circuits to AdEPT Telecom. We found the process to be, generally, seamless. In the ensuing period we have found the technical personnel within AdEPT to be very knowledgeable. They are also thoroughly helpful and very efficient whilst dealing with any requests and orders we may have placed with them.Sean Hackett
The Crown Commercial Services Network Services Framework (RM 1045) is used by central and local government departments and their agencies, emergency services, education & non-profit organisations nationwide
Canterbury City Council selected AdEPT Telecom as the main supplier of all our landlines and call usage. We have in excess of 300 lines so it was important for us that the migration went smoothly. We were in contact with AdEPT throughout the migration and kept up to date throughout with progress. I am pleased to say that the whole process went very smoothly and with no disruption to services.Alexis Jobson