Lot 10 – INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS
Download our Standard Service Offer Description with customer conditions, implementation plans and Service Level Agreements
Download our Standard Service Offer Price Card
Download our Mandatory Service Offer Description with customer conditions, implementation plans and Service Level Agreements
Download our Mandatory Service Offer Price Card
What is Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync ?
Skype for Business is the new name for Microsoft Lync an enterprise-ready unified communications platform
Intoduction to Skype for Business / Lync
Skype for Business / Unified Lync is based on Microsoft Lync 2013 Server software, which connects users in new ways, regardless of their physical location. This Unified Communications platform delivers a fresh, intuitive user experience that is directly accessible from Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint.
Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync is now part of Office. That means, you’ve probably already got it on your PC! Lync has been integrated into the other Office products and other line-of-business applications (like Sharepoint) so that wherever someone’s name appears their presence shows alongside, with quick links to message, call etc.
Some of the features of Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync
- Skype for Business / Lync is purpose built to carry voice and data
- Skype for Business /Lync is accessible from Microsoft Outlook, Exchange and Sharepoint
- Housed in a UK Tier 3+ data centre
- High quality carrier-grade network with multiple internet peering
- You will have your own dedicated service
- Tenants subscribing to software services are isolated from one another
- Our platform has been designed with scalability in mind
- Use Microsoft virtualisation technology to add more hardware quickly
- Secure Instant Messaging
- HD video conferencing
Some of the benefits of Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync
- Presence – see who is available
- Instant messaging
- Full integration with your Outlook Contacts
- Dial internally for free or connect to the PSTN
- High Definition video conferencing with other Lync users
- Desktop sharing
- Whiteboard sharing
- Audio conferencing with client-side recording and playback
- Exchange and Sharepoint integration
- Use a wide range of devices to access Skype for Business / Microsoft Lync
You sign the Order Form
We’ll help you to design a solution made up of items from our Standard Service Offer price card. When we have a finalised list of what you need you sign the Order Form (Call Off Agreement) and return it AdEPT Telecom plc.
How do AdEPT migrate the services?
We will work with you to create a bespoke implementation plan. If you spend over £400 per month you will be allocated a Premier Service manager who will be your single point of contact for every aspect of your service, including the initial migration. We’ve made it EASY – you only ever have one person to contact (and a named deputy and a special, shortened escalation chain).